Plakart – Association of Graphic Designers from Macedonia announce the 9. International Student Poster Competition. This year the Council of ISPC and Skopje Poster Festival decided to put emphasis on the issue of the identity, which in the face of the world’s events is vigilant and essential topic.
All students on BA, MA and PhD studies of fine arts, design, visual arts, are invited to enter the 9th International Student Poster Competition until 30 October, 2016 (CET 00:00 hours).
This year issue “Identity in Crisis” is not accidental. Today we face global challenges like ethnical, cultural, religious, age and sex identification and separation. The identity issues are brought into new light! – said organiser from Plakart – Laze Tripkov.
This is why young designers from all over the world should be provoked to join and work on this issue and to speak-up in raising awareness of the wider public and all concerned parties.
Two poster winners will be awarded with equal prizes
- Participation in jury work 2017 at the 10. Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expenses),
- Organization of poster exhibition in Museum of City of Skopje during SPF 2017,
- ICOGRADA Certificate.
This year competition is supported by Ministry of Culture of Republic of Macedonia. City of Skopje and in collaboration with Museum of the City of Skopje.
Author of the promo poster of the 9. ISPC is remarkable poster designer from Russia – Peter Bankov.
Jury members will be announced very soon.
For more information about the competition and terms and rules see the following link 9. ISPC Identity In Crisis
Latest posts by Skopje Poster (see all)
- 13. Skopje Poster Festival Joining Global Design Movement on COVID-19 - 11 November 2020
- Finalist of the “Include, Not Exclude” European Student Competition - 25 June 2019
- Celebration of Winners of the European poster competition“Inclusion, Not Exclusion” with Humanitarian Creative Event - 11 June 2019